Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toastmaster Bread Machine Instructions I Am Looking For The Recipe For White Bread For Toastmaster Bread Machine 1.5 Lbs Model # 1186?

I am looking for the recipe for white bread for Toastmaster bread machine 1.5 lbs model # 1186? - toastmaster bread machine instructions

Help! I make my manual for my bread machine as master of ceremonies (Model # 1186 - jam) and you can not find online. If someone the recipe for white bread for this particular machine, I get a copy of the recipe.

3 comments:

jonni_ha... said...

Toastmaster TBR15 Bread Machine Recipes 1-1/2-Pound:

1-1/2-Pound-Pan Toastmaster TBR15 Bread Machine White

1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups flour, bread
1 tablespoon bread machine yeast

1. Mix all ingredients in a pan, yeast last.
2. Bake the Quick Pick function
3. Home Press
4. When the device goes off, carefully remove the pan and cool on rack

It is the only one I could find one .... but any recipe that makes a loaf of bread and half a pound of work .... need to experiment with the machine and see what recipes work best for you .. . everyone is different

Paul Ding said...

Not make the model Salton bread machine, but I'd bet the recipe is for your current model of 1.5 pounds, the TBR15.

1 cup water (80F)
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1,5 teaspoons salt
3 cups flour
RED STAR ® Active Dry Yeast (2.25 tsp)
or
• A rapid rise yeast ™ (1.5 tsp)
or
Bread machine yeast (1.5 tsp)

I think I wanted this particular recipe, prefer the taste and texture. Every recipe for bread machine bread, 1.5 pounds should work well on your bread machine, though.

vseawitc... said...

try this page:

t http://www.bread-maker.net/sitemap.htm # ...

Post a Comment