Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dive Mask Straps Wouldn't A Dive Mask Work Better Than Swim Goggles?

Wouldn't a dive mask work better than swim goggles? - dive mask straps

I have both. The lenses are theoretically free of fog, haze, but still. Leakage, even if it is properly connected, and it is difficult to see at all.

My goggles did not fog up, feels much more comfortable and also keeps the water out of my nose. Also, I get corrective lenses, which are much cheaper than a pair of glasses swimming.

The only drawback is the scuba diving masks, which makes it very easy to swim. Therefore I am forced to swim with nothing, goggles, mask or nose pegs occasionally. But if you cheat "with the use of something, why not a diving mask?

I say this because I rarely find someone in the pool with a diving mask, but almost everyone wears glasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment