Saturday, December 12, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis Condition_symptoms What Are The Effects Of Smoking To The Disease Multiple Sclerosis? What Can Smoking Do To Our Nerves?

What are the effects of smoking to the disease Multiple Sclerosis? What can smoking do to our nerves? - multiple sclerosis condition_symptoms

Multiple sclerosis refers to the deterioration of the nerves in our body. Can I smoke a possible cause for this situation? I know there is still no known cause or cure for MS, but no reading or reference material or sites that would be very appreciated.

3 comments:

Gary O said...

I used in the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis smoke and I realized that my numbness worse when smoking ... I'll give you an example ... Once in a while trying to leave and lasts for one to two weeks. .. During the week or two in the CIGS my tingling and numbness decreased significantly and then when I started smoking ... The BAM is back is to the previous level, until my conclusion that we have an effect on the nervous system must ... I have no time to smoke for about 6 years, and I know that never again .. Try this site, as you help ... It worked for me ... for some reason, though you need to copy and paste into your browser ... Your search bar is not from Google or Yahoo.

pcheesew... said...

Multiple sclerosis involves the deterioration of the myelin surrounding the nerves. To date, no definitive evidence that the effects of smoking of multiple sclerosis. However, suggests a recent study that children, smoking during adolescence rather get MS. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society provided newer and safer in their files, which are very extensive.

Mike C said...

Needless to say, that smoking is bad for you, so I advise to stop smoking. I smoked for 18 years, and my hand shakes a lot. With all the chemicals in them, no wonder people get dizzy and shaking, when I smoke.

Post a Comment