Friday, December 25, 2009

Popcorn Wagon It's The IRRESPONSIBLE ADULTS That Annoy Me!!!?

It's the IRRESPONSIBLE ADULTS that annoy me!!!? - popcorn wagon

Today I played my 2 children (aged 4 a.m. to 6 p.m.), and a friend from school (6 years) in the vicinity of the gorilla exhibit at the World Famous San Diego Zoo. The children were up to the statues of gorillas is a playground for children to climb and play. Asked at one point, some "adult" (aged 20), my children, to spend more than they could get a statue of a gorilla, enhance their beer glasses high for the pictures. Previously, the San Diego Zoo has sold alcohol, but only in the sit-in restaurants ... Not for the walk at the zoo. Responsible adults to act responsibly. They are irresponsible adults who annoy me. San Diego Zoo began selling beer in the "dirty work of the Crown" that dot the park than cars and stations popcorn ice cream. The adults are able to consume alcohol, while "enjoying" the zoo. What do you think? I think it's a shame ... only a dollar to send. Your e-mail to the "Contact Us" on the SD Zoo website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment