Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Implantation Bleeding Symptoms Am I Pregnant, I Am Having Symptoms And Implantation Bleeding But Its Only Been 2 Weeks.?

Am I pregnant, I am having symptoms and implantation bleeding but its only been 2 weeks.? - implantation bleeding symptoms

I had sex right after my time. No protection. The cummed in me. Then he missed four tablets. 2 weeks since then. In the now with implantation bleeding. And a few symptoms. Friend thinks I should try to leave. I think I could ovulate.
If you need help.
What do you think?
Am I not right?

2 comments:

Mummy to be - 12th March 09 xx said...

You must pass an exam and must provide a reliable result after 2 weeks. You say you have implantation bleeding, although this may not be the case. Women themselves often stress, etc. so dumb that can not be identified by a specific reason at all.

Take the test for peace of mind and if negative the outcome, you have to repeat, if you miss your next period.

Good luck

michelle s said...

Doubt that under a test

Post a Comment