Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can A Small Heart Murmur Cause Dizziness What Is This Random Chest Pain And Should I Be Worried?

What is this random chest pain and should I be worried? - can a small heart murmur cause dizziness

I am 25 years old and was with a small heart murmur that was arranged when I was born about 10 or so. Sometimes when I breathe, I have a sharp pain in the chest and above all feels like the right to the heart. It makes me stop to breathe normally, and take very slowly until the pain subsides. It feels almost like my heart is stung my lungs or heart. I have no real history of injury or fracture ... Knock on wood.
This happens randomly, maybe twice a week, but it is certainly not as bad as when I was younger. I was in the U.S. Marines from 2002-2006 (18-22 years). I am 80 kg and have recently started a little more when I exercise in the Marines. I do not know what the problem is. As I said earlier, improving its in recent years, but sometimes I feel the breath of pain, but they usually last for my next breath. Any help would be great. Should I tell my doctor? Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

cowboydo... said...

This could be any number of problems with the heart. Need a good cardiologist and a check of the well. Good luck.

Shano said...

If you go to the doctor and get checked, I think it has to do with the heart, or can be a real bad case of acid reflux or might have to do with it when I was at the root of the Marines I hope this helps.

kenneth w said...

This could be a leasion (Substance Fear) of your business if you were a child .. rub against the inside of the chest .. Just a thought .. be able to ..

Post a Comment