Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vic Braden Torrent Having A Baby I Need Names With Good Nick Names What Do U Think Of These?

Having a baby I need names with good nick names what do u think of these? - vic braden torrent

I have three children, Elijah, Natalie, an Elizabeth. I called all these names just for the simple fact that I am, however, is how the lijah Eli or Elie, Natalie is now Natty and Elizabeth Izzy. So I know all the names are reduced in children. I want to ensure that my child will have nicks, are as popular as the full name, so here goes.

Harper Victoria Elizabeth (Liz, Lizzy, Beth, Libby, Lisa, Elisa, Elly, Ell, Ella, Vic, Vicky, Tori)
Elizabeth Harper Samantha (Sam, Sammy addition to the above Elizabeth)
Emmaline Victoria Harper (see above NN Emmy Elizabeth)
Lilyanna Naomi Harper (Lily, Lil, Lilia, Lilian, Anna)

Nathaniel Braden Harper (Brad, Brady, Aden, Nate, Nathan)
Sebastian Cole Harper (Bastian)
Dominick countryNo (Harper Sun, Nick, Nicky)
Blake Harper Paxton (Pax)
Kyle Harper Nicholas (Nick, Nicky)

0 comments:

Post a Comment